No product description available
The Hoshizaki FM-150KE
is a fully self contained flaked ice machine with an integral food safe ice storage bin, it can produce up to 150kg of hygienic, pure flaked ice and store up to 26kg in it's generous sized storage bin.
The Hoshizaki range of ice flakers produce flaked ice incredibly efficiently, matching the water consumption to the amount of ice produced. Flaked ice is used for a variety of purposes including cocktail drinks and cold beverages, food storage, transportation and display and it is even suitable for medical applications like ice packs or organ transportation.SpecificationHeight:
800mm (Legs add 89mm)Width:
600mmProduction per 24 Hours:
150kgIce Storage Bin Capacity:
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizakis unique FM auger system.
- Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment. Benefits include: longer product life expectancy and reduced maintenance costs.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- Quality stainless steel auger and evaporator increase the life expectancy of these components and the whole ice maker, as well as reducing costly maintenance visits.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
Charges - All orders for UK mainland delivery over £100 (excluding VAT) are delivered FREE of charge* below this amount there is a small charge of £7.95 for website orders*. Please note: these charges are for delivery to site only, unpacking, positioning and installation are not included, and these may be available in some cases for an additional charge. Dispatch - Goods are dispatched Monday to Friday. (Excluding public holidays). Our sales operators will make all the arrangements for a quick delivery to you from our own or our supplier’s warehouses throughout the UK. Smaller items will arrive next working day* while bigger items needing specialist transport may take a little longer to arrive 1-5 working days. Delivery - We use our own transport and installation engineers, manufactures transport and Royal Mail or APC Carrier. Goods are sent out the same or next working day from receiving your order (subject to stock being available). Deliveries are generally made on the day following dispatch. We are able to offer same day delivery around Lancashire on our stocked items. Please note: There must be someone available to sign for deliveries. If you have ordered a refrigerator or other large item we will tell you the day that the delivery will be made and we will give the courier your telephone number and ask that he rings and gives you an indication of the delivery time. *Please note we cannot guarantee delivery services when we rely on a third party i.e. (carriers) however over 95% of deliveries are achieved on time* *UK mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands, Islands and some areas of Scottish mainland these areas may be subject to a nominal delivery charge please call for prices. *smaller items will be dispatched for next working day delivery on orders taken before 12 noon. (Larger items are available for next day delivery and timed deliveries are available, *All spare parts not ordered online are charged at £12.95+VAT* please call us on 01254 888108 for prices)